We are partnering with a well-established and exciting professional services firm who are looking for a new recruit in the commercial finance team to report to the Commercial FD.
We are searching for an Interim FP&A Manager to join their excellent finance team on an interim (3-6 month) basis with a great potential of going permanent where they will support the business with financial planning and analytics. This person will gain great exposure to high level stakeholders within the business and will be trusted to support their continued growth. This is the perfect role for someone immediately available with extensive FP&A expertise and experience.
What will you be doing?
- Financial planning, forecasting and analytics, including P&L forecasts, annual planning, cash flow forecasts and central department budgets
- Ensuring variances from forecasted results are accurately portrayed in the budgeting and forecasting process
- Preparing insightful analysis to aid key decision-makers
- Producing and distributing standard and non-standard reports in a timely manner
- Assisting the development of key insightful management reports as the company looking to improve standardisation
- Liaising with the finance business partners to set agendas for discussions with internal and external business leaders
- Supporting with ad hoc projects as a trusted partner where necessary
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant with 3+ years PQE (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Strong FP&A experience
- Advanced MS Excel skills (incl. basic VBA experience)
- Strong communicator
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders