Data Management & BI Consultant 9-12 month contract - inside IR35Home-based role - 1 day a week in Leicester
Our client is a Priory Education and Children's Services Organisation based across the UK. The business has recently become an independent company with its focus remaining on providing high-quality provision focusing on delivering the best possible outcomes for children.
They are now looking for Data Management & BI Consultant to join their team. The role would focus on Deliver Business Intelligence and analytics consultancy across the business, ensuring organisational data and insights to support business continuity and strategy. Working collaboratively within the IT function to ensure corporate applications are integrated, robust and innovative to facilitate management information across all business functions.
The candidate must have:
- Experience working with and knowledge of modern data architectures, infrastructure and tools (e.g. SQL, Azure, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Business Objects
- Strong Database management experience with the ability to set up databases
- DBA - Database Administrator experience is essential
- Experience in application management and integration within SaaS and Cloud solutions.
- Experience in working within Project environments to ensure relevant change management
If this could be of interest please apply for the role or send your CV to Jake at firstname.lastname@example.org