UX/UI Designer (Figma/Sketch/Invision)
This is an incredibly fast-growth tech business in the North who are doing some really exciting things in the tech real-estate space and has an average employee tenure of 6 years+ due to their reputable culture (which is unheard of these days in tech!). They're a scaling company of over 100 people and their user base spans over 13 countries.On Offer
Dependent on experience, salary is circa £55,000 (but maybe some flex) plus:
- 22 days annual leave increasing by 1 day each year after your first year to 25 days
- 5 days of company sick pay
- On-site chef with free breakfasts and subsidised lunch made for you
- Discretionary Christmas Closedown in addition to annual leave
- Social events/Christmas party
- Employee discount in all their other brands
- Access to Perkbox
- 3% Pension
They are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join their fast-paced agile environment, working alongside other multi-disciplined teams, and you will be responsible for designing the next wave of innovative tech solutions within property space.
They are looking for someone who is passionate and enthusiastic about their designs and keeping them fresh-faced. You will be responsible for keeping design trends up to date and our own product designs on brand.
Also, will be responsible for understanding the target audience and to design beautifully crafted products that provides a great user experience, so you must be open to accepting new challenges and eager to strive.Requirements:
- Able to work in an agile, dynamic, and fast-paced environment
- Experience in an agile environment
- Experience working with Developers and Delivery
- Experience with UX/UI tools such as Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Invision, Adobe XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Proficient in quick-fire sketching, creating wireframes, and building clickable prototypes.
- Understanding of HTML/CSS
- Experience in App Design
This role is ideally hybrid, they have an office in Cheshire, and they find it super useful to crossover once or twice a week (although they are flexible on the days) plus they have the most beautiful space to do that where there is free parking, but the rest of time you can work remotely if you choose to.
If you are interested and would like a confidential conversation about this position, then please apply to Jacob Ovendale via the link provided and we will be in touch ASAP.
DISCLAIMER: Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by the quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.