Over the last 12+ months, we've proven that marketing works for SentiSum. By running tons of different experiments, we've built up an increasingly regular pipeline of marketing sourced, net new enquiries that are converting to customers.
We've done things differently, focusing on relationship building, search and brand awareness. Gated ebook playbooks are not our vibe.
We're in a pivotal moment at SentiSum. Our product is innovative and improving rapidly, and we're seeing clear growth in market signals. It's now time to accelerate our market expansion and establish ourselves as the category leader.
We are looking for a proactive, creative, analytical, collaborative marketer to join our fast-growing team and focus on marketing with key partners like Zendesk, Dixa and Intercom.
- Partner marketing at SentiSum combines product marketing with a business development mindset to develop the joint messaging, value proposition, marketing content and campaign plans for those partnerships.
- The ideal candidate will have experience as a product or partner marketing manager at a high growth B2B startup ideally within the data and analytics ecosystem.
- You will be analyzing market segments to identify customer needs, collaborating with partners to create joint messaging, and executing marketing campaigns to drive awareness and generate demand.
As a Partner Marketing Manager, you will:
- Drive the execution of marketing campaigns resulting in awareness and pipeline with our key partners
- Develop positioning and messaging in collaboration with tech partners that resonates with the target market segments
- Drive communications to partners through partner newsletters, partner webinars, digital campaigns, and more
- Perform opportunity analysis relevant to specific partnerships and target market segments, and develop a deep understanding of joint customer use cases
- Coordinate, design, and polish partner enablement materials
- In-person or virtual communication expertise.
- You will be working with users, product managers, sales and marketing at SentiSum.
- Messaging Ownership. You are a storyteller and owner in articulating and driving the market understanding of our product capabilities, you enjoy and have experience proactively developing new messages, and it will be your job to keep it engaging and insightful.
- Initiative driven, self starter. SentiSum is moving, growing, and changing quickly. This is an environment you embrace and enjoy being a part of even when ownership and processes are influx.Be an awesome team-mate.
- Equity and commission for the right candidate.
- Unlimited holidays.
- Get an accelerated learning experience in B2B marketing.
- Freedom to be creative and work independently.
- Work with an ambitious international team and contribute to growth at an innovative technology company.
Please email me at sharad [at] sentisum.com with a few lines about why you fit this role.