Want to work for a leading tech brand based in Manchester?
Be responsible for growing and developing a team?
Have the support of an experienced Senior Marketing Consultant?
This role is all about strategy, collaboration and delivery!
You will be responsible for creating, leading and delivering marketing campaigns across multiple key verticals that will generate leads, and convert existing and new customers.
Primarily, you will work on and develop the sales lead generation strategy; collaborating closely with the Marketing, Sales and Product teams. By identifying the customer demand and priorities, you will create sales opportunities via marketing campaigns and provide internal stakeholders with insights to enable them in driving the campaign to success.
With multiple campaigns running, you will be well-organised, focused and communicate effectively. You will have the ability to analyse, interpret and report on customer data and behaviours that ultimately provide insights for strategic decisions.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Marketing Manager with a track record in multi-channel demand generation campaigns, who wants to step-up and make an impact in a growing business.
Key Responsibilities Include
· Manage marketing campaigns that generate leads and underpin brand and propositions to support net new sales teams and targets across key vertical markets
· Manage the development of sales collateral and marketing content to increase lead conversion & improve sales campaign results
· Drive digital marketing to support lead generation
· Lead cross-sell and up-sell activities to increase customer 'share-of-wallet'
· Align vendor marketing activities to SLG campaigns to optimise MDF
· Optimise influencer marketing to enhance SLG activities
· Provide remarketing activities for MQLs to accelerate sales qualification and conversion
· Implement closed-loop marketing for continuous improvement
· Introduce more effective sales lead management to track, nurture and convert leads
· Develop a dashboard to report on SLG performance
· Manage marketing team, agencies and budget
Experience and Qualifications
· 5-8 years of B2B technology field marketing and SLG experience
· Digital Marketing savvy with a good understanding of media planning
· A confident manager and coach, able to support and develop existing marketing talent and be an effective team player at all levels
· An entrepreneurial mentality: self-motivated, goal-orientated, driven and committed with high energy levels
· Highly organised with a strong eye for detail and ability to prioritise effectively
· Comprehensive knowledge of the latest SLG marketing tools, trends and techniques and ability to optimise their use across all marketing channels
· Strong analytical skills and ability to present insights to guide operational improvements and inform leadership decisions
· Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and senior management
· Hands-on and delivery focused, committed to results and growing the business