Optionis is the market-leading provider of accountancy, tax and umbrella employment solutions to contractors and small businesses within the UK. You will be joining a team of 450 staff, who represent highly successful brands such as Parasol, ClearSky, SJD Accountancy and Nixon Williams.
Through our brands, we specialise in managing tax, employment, accountancy and legislative compliance for the UK's small businesses and contingent workforce - our solutions are market leading, and we're always looking out for the best possible employees.
As a successful and growing business, we are always looking to add only the very best talent to our teams. We have experienced significant growth and as a result would like to continue developing our teams We are now looking to introduce a highly skilled SEO Manager to our digital team
We require an experienced and highly motivated SEO professional team to take ownership of Organic performance and grow customer acquisition through natural search.
This is an exciting opportunity for a resourceful SEO professional to join a new, innovative digital team in a fast paced, growing business. The role offers the opportunity to have key involvement in a digital transformation project and to grow the SEO team to be the best in market.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Deliver channel's targets, reporting KPIs to wider team.
· Building business cases for future SEO technology investments.
· Achieving or surpassing all financial and operational goals set.
· Accountability for the technical implementation of SEO across all group websites.
· Run regular Technical SEO Audits, identifying and fixing problems, and constantly improving on-page experience to improve Organic rankings.
· Working alongside the eCommerce Manager to ensure SEO remains at the heart of web development and website activity.
· Make changes to across our portfolio of websites. This will include briefing work to developers, monitoring split tests and analysing impact of changes.
· Work with eCommerce Manager and external agencies on the website re-platforming project to ensure SEO visibility is maintained/improved.
· Be a key stakeholder in our internal CRO program, ensuring activity improves Organic conversion rate and does not detrimentally impact rankings.
· Through keyword research and competitor gap analysis, work alongside the PR & Content Manager to ensure on-site content is relevant and optimised for competitive keywords.
· Run regular content audits to reduce content duplication, remove underperforming content and identify opportunities for improvements and 'quick wins'.
· Work alongside PR & Content Manager to ensure strategies are aligned and resource is prioritised effectively.
· Build and run a new bespoke in-house outreach program, ensuring allocated budget is efficiently spent.
· Work with external agencies to run larger outreach campaigns, ensuring agreed targets are met.
· Run regular link audits, reducing the possibility of an algorithmic or manual penalty.
· Liaise with stakeholders across the business, selling the value of SEO and finding areas for innovation and collaboration.
· Ensuing compliance with best business practice.
· Representing the Digital Team with all areas of the business as required.
· Test new channels for natural search, such as Youtube and Amazon (kindle).
· Excellent experience in an SEO role and senior marketing positions
· Detailed knowledge of SEO best practices and Google algorithms.
· Strong analytical skills and an advanced knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Search
· Competent user of Excel and analytical approach to projects.
· Solid understanding of SEO tools, including Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, SEMrush, AWR Cloud and Google Search Console.
· A keen understanding of commercial business requirements.
· Ability to communicate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to adapt to, and support others through change.
· Excellent time management and organisational skills.
· Suitable candidates must demonstrate experience managing financial budgets
· A/B testing experience.
· Experience working on an eCommerce website.
· UX experience
· Board Level reporting and presentation experience.
· HTML and coding experience.
· Hybrid working approach
· Industry leading career development
· 23 days holiday per year (excluding bank holidays). Option to buy and sell an additional 3 days holiday. As a special thank you for each completed year of service with the company you will receive an additional days holiday (up to a maximum of 28 days or pro rata equivalent)
· Additional days off for Birthday and 100% attendance
· Exclusive Discounts & Offers from 'Savings Pal' - UK's Leading Benefits Platform
· Private Medical & Dental Insurance
· 'Dress down' dress code
· Free parking
· Tusker Car benefit scheme - salary sacrifice green CO2 capped
· Free Mortgage service
· Holiday Buy & Exchange Scheme
· Gym Discount
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Eye Care Vouchers - Specsavers
· The Opportunity to Earn Vouchers for Business Referrals & Reviews