You will like
Specialising in electronics with niche aviation engineering innovator in Uxbridge, West London where you will be literally saving lives! This family-owned firm, design and manufacture specific safety systems for aerospace clients and they are renowned for first-class products & services. You will be part of a top-gun team and work with the brightest and best of British engineers.You will like
The Senior Electronics Engineer or Principal Electronics Engineering job itself where you will be responsible for generating a broad range of electronic design concepts in line with customer requirements and in line with the engineering specification, including associated international standards, military standards and MBA requirements. It also requires the production of commercially viable detailed electronic layouts.
This will include effective workload planning, generation of technical calculations and corresponding reports, design reviews, verification activities and presentations is also required to support the development of the design. It will also be necessary to work effectively with internal and external customers to achieve the optimum design through in-depth consultation with all project stakeholders.
A detailed job description can be made available upon application.You will have
To be successful as Senior Electronics Engineer you will have a good mix of the following:
You will get
- Relevant Electronic Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Ideally 1'st/2:1 classification from a Russell Group or Red Brick institution
- Ideally a member of a recognised professional body (RAeS, IMechE, IET, etc)
- Signifivant experience of electronic design output ideally gained from within aeronautical engineering or related industry.
- Knowledge and application of Aerospace / Defence or similar design.
- Thorough expertise in US/UK electronic standards.
- Good understanding of modern manufacturing methods.
As a Senior/Principal Electronics Engineer, you will enjoy a salary of £55K-£65K DOE + Package.
You can apply
- Non-contributory pension scheme at minimum 9%
- Life assurance
- Private Healthcare cash plan including optical & dental cover
- The equivalent of 25 days annual leave and 8 statutory holidays
- Lunchtime finish on a Friday
- Childcare vouchers (via salary sacrifice)
- On-site occupational health team
- Annual appraisal and development process for all employees
- Great working environment including heavily subsidised canteen
To Senior Electronics Engineer by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org