Marble LDN is an award winning experiential & thought leadership comms agency.
Our vision is to provide a platform for every business to tell the story and send the message that means the most to them.
It's an exciting time to join the growing team, as we expand our marketing and comms department we are now looking for an Account Executive to work on some truly exciting clients. Some of these projects will have a pure marketing and comms focus, while others will require your support on experiential marketing and thought leadership campaigns.
We operate across a number of sectors for B2B and B2C projects, including tech, media, fashion, fintech, hospitality, music and property. Some of our recent and current clients include: Amazon Web Services, Founders Forum, HSBC, Red Bull, Tik Tok, Nike, Michael Kors, Soho House, Appear Here, Boden, Boomtown, Glastonbury and Argent (Kings Cross).THE ROLE
As Account Executive you will be supporting the comms account team across a variety of projects and clients, but predominantly on one of our largest accounts; Amazon Web Services. Managing CRM, content and communications as well as supporting content and communications team on new business opportunities. You will be on top of day-to-day client management, ensuring that our clients are receiving the best service possible including working closely with other departments to provide clients a 360 service.
We are a fast growing business and are looking for a candidate who would like to be part of this growth and to be a major asset within this evolving Group.RESPONSIBILITIES Account Management
- Acting as the key contact for Amazon Web Services client and their partners
- Assisting in the pitching of new business opportunities
- Contributing towards a strong comms presence within our day-to-day live experience accounts
- Build strong client relationships on a long-term
- Reporting to the Head of Strategic Insight on the progress and success of client campaigns
- Supporting the data analysis from multiple sources and presenting findings internally and to clients
- Maintaining a detailed awareness of relevant market trends and new marketing tools and platforms affecting client accounts, and developments in the wider industry
- Supporting with the creation of client presentations and pitches for new and existing clients
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Building and scheduling AWS multi-channel campaigns; segmenting the data, creating target audiences, uploading copy and images and working with clients to ensure best practise is adhered to
- Building automated customer journeys based on client briefs
- Building customer surveys and monitoring results based on client briefs
- Day-to-day email management of AWS Cloud Room programme
- Client Query Support - researching and troubleshooting client queries and supporting the client with using the system
- Contributing to the CRM system and ensuring client data is up to date
- Proofing & QA - reviewing and checking for errors in email copy, social media posts and surveys
- Reporting - configuring client report dashboards, running and extracting database and campaign performance reports for clients and compiling monthly reports
- Creating various content assets across digital, social and PR
Personal Attributes & Behaviours
- Minimum 1-2 years experience
- Previous experience in a marketing environment, managing clients, content and communications
- Campaign and project management
- Brand messaging and development
- Content creation in a variety of formats (e.g. articles, video, podcasts)
- Strong copywriting skills and social media management
- Creative eye and vision
- Experience with marketing tools (CRM, CMS, analytics and social media platforms) would be a bonus
- Comfortable working in a small, fast-paced environment
BENEFITS & CULTURE
- Possesses excellent prioritisation skills, has the foresight to anticipate obstacles and displays tenacity in overcoming them
- Has gravitas and mental agility when presenting solutions
- Strong punctuality and meets multiple deadlines
- Takes pride and personal responsibility for maintaining Marble brand
We have an array of company benefits, full information can be requested. Here is an overview of some applicable for your role.
- A competitive salary with a bonus tied to business results
- EMI scheme offering stock options
- Training programmes
- We operate a flexible working environment with a combination of working from home and working from the office format. Plus flexible working hours when commuting to and from work.
- Days off in between Christmas and NYE
- Subsidised lunch