Finance Consultant - £70k + Bonus - London with 50% International Travel
My client is a consultancy firm that is involved in projects around the world to help improve finance processes and will involve liaising with high profile individuals. This role will involve being based in Central London 50% of the time with the 50% being on projects around the world (projects are usually 2 weeks long maximum). All travel and expenses are paid for.
If you love to travel and get paid for it, this is the job for you!
As a Finance Consultant, you will use your practical experience in areas such as ﬁnancial management to offer and implement bespoke and high quality solutions to meet our client needs. You will take a lead role on the communications with the client and aim to build strong working relationships with them. As part of this role you will be expected to travel on a regular basis.
You will be working in an exciting and dynamic environment within teams with a wide range of experience. The Finance Consultant role is a bridge between the senior management in the company and a highly talented pool of associates and analysts. You will share your experience and specialist knowledge; working to inspire and empower those around you. You will also manage sub-teams delivering elements of our programmes.
My client is an atypical consultancy which goes much further than purely offering solutions to clients. There is a saying here that 10% of the challenge is knowing what to do, 90% is implementation. My client actively drives the implementation by working alongside clients. You need to be at the forefront of this practical hands on work.
• Take on responsibility for helping with the progression and training of junior members.
• Manage client accounts; building strong relationships with the key stakeholders.
• Lead effective communications with the client and assist on the delivery of project outputs.
• Identify project needs and respond accordingly.
• Use practical experience to offer tailored solutions to the client.
• Project manage teams to deliver for our clients the best advice possible on time.
What are we looking for?
• Financial Experience: 5-7 years experience in ﬁnancial management, private or public. Public sector experience is beneﬁcial, but not essential.
• Team leadership: Responsible for managing the team workload and delegating and reviewing work before it is presented to the client.
• Client Management: Experience leading relationships with senior clients and stakeholders and being highly visible and credible at the most senior level.
• Ways of working: Ability to work in self-managed and team environments.
• Delivery: An ability to shape and implement complex business change and transformational programmes.
• Research and Reporting Writing: Experience conducting research and preparing summaries and analysis.
• Intellectual Curiosity: The ability to look beyond the obvious and question the status quo.
What will we offer?
• A very competitive financial package with opportunity to progress to senior levels very quickly
• Unique, varied and fascinating experience helping clients such as governments from around the world.
• A friendly and lively office environment with people of all ages.
• The opportunity to travel to support clients on-site in various countries including the Middle East, Far East and Latin America.