: Basingstoke (Onsite at least 3 days per week)Quick Summary
• We are looking for a Project Manager to lead teams of both SMEs, and Integrators and Testers.
• The Project Manager who joins the cross functional team will provide end-to-end delivery of client requirements.
• Our team of Project Managers support and coordinate the technical stakeholders to deliver projects to the highest standard within the Defence space.
• In order to apply for this role you will need to be Security Cleared.The Organisation
This is an opportunity to work for a trusted UK defence solutions provider, which is constantly innovating and growing meaning that the organisation is one of the largest IT providers in the world.
Joining the organisation will see yourself working alongside people with a diverse variety of backgrounds and identities. Furthermore, being at the forefront of digital transformation and technology, there is a passion at the organisation to create a more inclusive, sustainable and trusted future. Project Manager's Key Responsibilities:
• Managing projects with multiple work streams
• Comfortable maintaining quality relationships on different fronts
• Good working knowledge of all of the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
• Application integration in a specific secure hosting domain, which is continually expanding as more and more applications are integrated to the environment
• The on boarding of new applications, upgrading applications and refreshing infrastructure
• Providing the primary interface to clients and managing budgets, risks, tasks and schedules, so that projects can be delivered to high standards, within budget and on-time
• Operating in an agile fashion in relation to projects
The successful Project Manager will have experience with:
• Being able to lead teams, and organising and chair stakeholder reviews, all while making key decisions on delivery priorities
• Communicating at different levels, whether it is the client or management
• Budget management, as well as time and schedule management in order to guarantee project delivery success
• Client relationships, as this is vital to any project running smoothly
• Project management; the successful Project Manager will be Prince 2 qualifiedBenefits Package:
***This position requires candidates with SC Clearance and that are eligible for DV Clearance. If you are not eligible we cannot consider your application.**
- Base Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 (£65,000 For Senior Level but must hold DV)
- Annual Bonus: 10%
- DV Allowance: 10% of Annual salary paid monthly
- Pension: Double matching contributions of up to 10%
- Annual Leave: 25 days plus all public holidays & buy up to 10 days additional days
- Life Assurance: 2 x salary life assurance
- Excellent Training & Development; Paid Training & Certifications
- Health & Well-being: Private Medical/ Dental Cover
If this sounds like you please apply now.