IT Project Manager - (Workplace Management System / IWMS )
Methods are looking for a IT Project Manager required to deliver an integrated workplace management system / visitor management system for an initial 3 month contract
£500pd / Outside IR35.Location:
2 days per week in the office in London,
and the remaining 3 days WFH.Responsibilities:
- Workplace Management Systems.
- Managing the RFI / RFP process.
- Coordination & monitoring of internal resources, managing conflicts and priorities.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Maintain a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Assigning tasks to team members to ensure project objectives are completed as required.
- Manage the relationships with all project stakeholders both internal & external.
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Establish and maintain relationship with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Develop and oversee spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- Ability to manage project finances from budget creation to ongoing tracking and reporting.