Oracle is leading the digital revolution. We are empowering nearly half a million businesses across the globe to turn untapped potential into real business value. You will connect the biggest enterprises of today with the tools to compete in the digital economy of tomorrow.Oracle Communications Applications Global Business Unit (CAGBU)
represents Oracle in the communications industry. Oracle CAGBU is responsible for the development, marketing, sales and consulting for Oracle Communications specific products, and leads Oracle's strategy in the communications industry. The Oracle Communications portfolio covers the following products:
DescriptionHead of Sales Consulting, Oracle Communications Applications
- Billing & Revenue Management
- Order & Service Management
- Inventory Management
- Service Activation
- Configuration Management
- Network Charging and Control
Digital transformation, the evolution to 5G, and the explosion of subscription services in the Enterprise are factors that are shaping the economy of the future. Oracle Communications is leading the charge to help Service Providers successfully make the transition and grow their businesses.
To drive this exciting change, we are searching for a European Sales Consulting Director that can lead from the front and assist our customers in visualizing their future business through Oracle solutions.What You'll Do
This role will lead the European Sales Consulting team focused on delivering solutions for cloud-scale 5G monetization, unified OSS operations (automate everything), and data-driven industry CX in support of new business models (such as B2B2X).
Responsible for Sales Consulting staffing and execution in Europe for Oracle Communications products and solutions.
Required Skills/ExperienceWhat You'll Bring
- Engage with key customers as a SME (subject matter expert) to drive top revenue engagements.
- Partner with the regional VP of sales to attain revenue goals.
- Effectively leverage the global the demo and bid teams to dynamically scale the team for qualified engagements.
Your enthusiasm, knowledge, and customer-centricity will help us become the number one cloud company in the world. We also look for:
- Knowledge of the application space, specifically for Communication Service Providers (CSP)
- Strong background in BSS/OSS/Charging and Policy
- Knowledge of CRM or CX solution for industry
- Experience managing sales consulting and pre-sales teams in Europe
- Oracle solution knowledge is a plus.
- Solution architecture
- 6-10 years of experience is preferred