Technical SEO Manager - Network Agency London, United Kingdom
One of the world's most innovative Media Agency's is looking for a Technical SEO Manager to work across several reputable and successful multi-market brands. This is a fantastic opportunity to manage and contribute to develop all activity aimed at optimising and improving search performance through technical SEO & user experience. Opportunity
- Manage the delivery of technical and UX work to our clients, ensuring high standards are met
- Support and improve the process behind delivery of technical and UX tasks through automation
- Advise clients and internal stakeholders on the best long term and short term technical improvements
- Be reactive as and when client challenges arise, and design bespoke SEO solutions to said challenges
- Analyse wider industry changes and communicate how these both apply and affect client performance
How do I apply?
- Great knowledge across all areas of technical SEO and the ability to articulate them clearly
- Confidently communicate and lead technical presentations and meetings, in tandem with putting together quality presentations in PowerPoint
- Proficient in utilising industry reporting, analysis and industry leading insight tools, such as Google/Adobe Analytics, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Deepcrawl (or similar), Data Studios etc
Please apply to this role or contact Sophie for a confidential discussion on 07586 037860, or email email@example.com.Key Skills
: PPC, Paid Search, Performance Marketing, Performance Media, Digital Marketing, Paid Social, Programmatic, Display.
Pivotal is an equal opportunities employer and we encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.