TrueNorth Group are working with an exciting start-up who are expanding their team across the UK and EU
The organisation is revolutionising the way people find and apply for jobs, to make the process fair, un-biased and as inclusive as it can be.
The successful candidate will be comfortable working remotely with a diverse and disparate team across the UK and EU, they dont work set hours or set schedules to make the role as flexible as possible. The minimum requirement is to be working 3 days in a week (salary is pro-rata)
The key skills and experience required are:
- Vue.js (or any other similar framework
- Commercial experience in full stack engineering
- Comfortable with a startup / scaleup environment
The role can be based anywhere that is +/-4 GMT, can be full time, part time, or compressed working based on output.
In return the company can offer:
- Starting salary from £40k up to £67k dependant on experience
- Equity in the business
- Remote working budget to spend as you see fit
- Learning and development budget to spend as you see fit
- Access to coworking sites across the UK should you want to work from an office space
- as well as other benefits available on request
If you are interested, please apply, and one of the TrueNorth team will be in touch.