Referment has an exclusive opportunity with an Investment Management firm who specialise in Equities. They have an urgent requirement for a Desktop Support engineer to join a small IT team.
The lucky individual will be acting as the initial point of contact for all support issues and be working in a dynamic environment with lots to learn and opportunity to grow. This will be a hands-on role and will see the successful applicant work with Windows SysAdmin, VMWare and more. This is a high-performing buy-side firm that'll see you work on issues logged, maintaining ticketing systems, creating managing user accounts and permissions and much more.
- At least 2 years experience as a Desktop Support Engineer
- Windows 10 Desktop experience
- Bloomberg experience
- Strong communication skills
- A strong desire to work within the buy-side
- Keen on career progression as this role will enable strong networking skills to be developed.
- Any exposure to PowerShell or Linux - Advantageous
* You must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship
Please note, with the Covid-19 public health crisis ongoing, this role will hire and onboard virtually although we expect a slower process that we'd normally see.
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and earn up to £500 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment. Find out more at Referment.com