We are currently looking for a QA Automation Engineer
to join a team of 6 developers. You will also be responsible for performing Automation
tasks, Building Frameworks
performing API automation with RestSharp/SpecFlow,
and Manual API Testing with Postman.
You will also engage in Pair Programming
with developers and write Unit/Integration Tests.
Location: Fully Remote
Salary: £40k - £55kWhy could you be interested:
- Opportunity to work closely with a Lead QA in a new Team
- You will gain good experience writing Unit Tests and working closely with the team of Developers.
- Working autonomously on building Automation frameworks
- Agile experience with a quality-first mindset
- Strong C# experience, building Automation Testing Frameworks and writing Unit/Integration Tests
- Backend Testing experience
- API testing experience using Postman.
If you're interested, would you be free for a quick conversation to discuss this opportunity in further detail?
"Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business"