Genflow helps creators become entrepreneurs. We started in 2016 and since have become one of the leading creator platforms in the world. We do this in a way that has never been done before by giving them a 360 experience through leveraging our platform, infrastructure, team and experience all in one place.
We do everything in house and we have helped some of the biggest creators launch their own brands whether that's DTC brands (cosmetics, fashion or fitness etc) or their own digital brands (mobile apps, courses, membership clubs, gated content) or traditional talent management.
With over 100 clients around the world, a team of 90+, international warehouses and offices we are now entering a real growth phase as a company (raised $11m Jan 2021) and looking to add the best people in the world to join us.In this role you will gain
You will be joining our Digital Growth Team
- Total commercial exposure, and the opportunity to work 1-2-1 with some of the best creators in the World
- Lifelong product, sales and marketing knowledge - you will be exposed to learning from experts within the Creator economy
- Access to the latest Macbook, to thrive in your role
- Long term career progression, you will be given a blank canvas to own your role and truly shape it however you wish you.
- The sky is the limit and you will receive an individual personal development budget all on us
- Amazing perks, we will take care of you. Alongside working in small teams that offer real ownership - would you like to work somewhere that offers discretionary holiday time off, hybrid working, flexibility to work anywhere in the world and time off paid for your birthday?
- We also offer mental wellness coaching (once again, all on us) to help you steer through situations when life happens.
- Let's not forget enhanced sick pay, private healthcare and awesome company socials throughout the year.
If you love the creator space and the opportunity of growing a portfolio of brands through effective strategies across Google, Facebook and TikTok then a role within our Digital Growth team is perfect for you. You will be a part of the team at Genflow, who own the delivery of cross-channel marketing strategies which drive the growth of our diverse portfolio of creator brands. You will report into the Digital Growth Lead and work alongside a Digital Copywriter and Email Marketing Manager.The role
We would like to meet someone who
- Manage advertising campaigns across our portfolio of creator brands
- Planning, creating and executing advertising strategy across channels including paid Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat, Tiktok, YouTube, Google Ads, Push Notifications and Amazon Ads
- Optimising and executing paid social plans utilising native platforms, third party and internal tools to deliver efficient and profitable paid campaigns
- Analyse the performance of campaigns to identify opportunities to improve and exceed KPIs
- Creating thorough optimisation roadmaps across all platforms
- Creating our paid marketing strategy, with guidance from the Digital Growth Lead
- Reporting on performance to the business to optimise and inform future campaigns
- Partnering with our Creators to create tailored strategies to meet their business goals
- Interpreting data and identifying trends with an analytical mind
- Developing a strong understanding of our customers and the consumer journey
The important technical essentials
- Is obsessed with data and well versed in utilising metrics to optimise the success of paid campaigns
- Has extensive experience managing paid ads across all social platforms
- Is excited for the opportunity to manage significant advertising budgets
- Enjoys analysing ad performance against the impact on revenue
- Brings enthusiasm to everything they do and thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Is highly analytical - recognising the value and impact that comes with regular reporting
- Is creative, with a keen eye for creative assets and what can create the most impactful ads
- Has a genuine passion for all thing Social Media
- Embodies exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
- Experience using Data Studio
- Knowledge of ad formats such as DABA's, RSLA's and Shopping Ads
- Experience with Google AdWords and advertising networks such as DoubleClick
- Exceptional reporting skills, especially within Data Studio, Competency with dashboards platforms such as Tableau a big plus