At European Recruitment we are working alongside an industry leading Semiconductor Company to help hem hire for two Principle Digital Verification Engineers.
- As a Principle Digital Verification Engineer you will be responsible for verification planning, maintenance, feature extraction, verification tests, coverage and checker development.
- You will also be developing state-of-the-art verification environments and testbench structures as well as verification strategy for digital and mixed signal IP's, implementing them following object-orientated principles and methodologies.
What's on offer?
- The opportunity to perform an essential principle role at a world leading and highly renowned Semiconductor Company.
- A competitive salary in addition to added bonuses, benefits and stock options with full relocation assistance and sponsorship if necessary.
- You will work alongside a group of talented and passionate professionals with decades of experience to help provide world class innovation to the rapid development of IC's .
- 8-10 years experience in advanced verification in advanced verification methodologies, preferably UVM or Specman-e, SystemC or OVM.
- Expert knowledge of simulation and regressions tools (Cadence Incisive, vManager, IMC).
- A familiarity with Verilog or VHDL RTL coding as well as ASIC design methodology and behavioral modelling of analog blocks.
If this role interests you then please apply here or send your CV directly to email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)