Remote first with occasional trips into the office.
Would you like to be part of a brand-new DX team? If the answer is yes, then please read on...
Synchro is proud to be working with a new type of specialist financial services company, combining the relentless focus on customer service and innovation you would expect from a fintech.
We are recruiting on their behalf for a Product Designer to be a part of a brand-new DX team, which we are currently in the process of building.
As the newly appointed Product Designer (UX, UI, Interaction) You'll collaborate with Service Design, Product Management and CTO stakeholders to design products and services. You'll use various research and thinking methods to gain deep understanding of customer and colleague needs.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
· Define the fundamental principles and standards for Product Design on our client's design system
· Sketch wireframes, map and sequence journeys. Design components and pages, contribute and own the design system
· Value proposition design, and mapping on the associated canvases
· Perform design research with a close understanding of the product touchpoints and interactions of UX
You will have:
· A real passion for your craft. You obsess over making easy to use and inclusive designs
· A good all-rounder across the spectrum of Product / UX and Design... You may have a deep specialism in one area (weighted to either UX or UI)... as we grow we'll hire for these specialisms, but initially we need good all round coverage. If you feel you have blind spots, don't be shy. Get in touch and let's talk
· Demonstrate experience and skills in UX design and user centred design methods
· Ability to present complex ideas in simple terms
· Strong wireframing ability
· Thorough understanding of design systems and component-based design
· Good with content modelling, content strategy and UX writing
ROLE: Senior Product Designer
SALARY: Up to £65,000 depending on experience
LOCATION: Fully remote or hybrid
Please contact Joely Callaghan at Synchro to explore this exclusive opportunity further or apply through this job posting and we will be in touch.