Product and Pricing Marketing Specialist - Global Manufacturer - £40,000 - £46,000 + bonusAbout the Company:
The company is one of the leading manufacturers of commercial vehicles - their premium products and first-class customer support keep Britain moving with a client base that includes the leading names in Retail, Manufacturing, Construction and Logistics.
However, their real strength is in their people. It is all about Respect and Team spirit. Not to mention, a structured route towards progression through the business.
Now is the time to join - with significant investment in new, market leading vehicles this is a fantastic opportunity to make a significant impact in this global powerhouse.About Role:
- Hybrid working - Essex office (2/3 days a week)
- £40,000 - £46,000 basic
- Fully expensed travel
- Up to 6% pension contributions
- Flexible benefits package
Reporting to the Marketing Manager and based partially at the Essex head office, the purpose of this role is to manage, review and enhance the existing portfolio products and its pricing as well as lead the innovation and implementation of new product and parts in line with the organisation's Commercial strategy.
With the development and deployment of the annual product & channel marketing plan including promotions, contact plan (Dealer and customer), digital content, point of sale materials and product-related Dealer staff incentive programmes.
Working with the Trade Marketing department, build and deliver the monthly and quarterly campaigns, channel animation and product communication strategy.
Under the direction of line management, support in developing and documenting the short, medium and long term product portfolio strategy for the manufacturer dealer partners. Getting them to understand the value of aftermarket customer care.About You:
If you think you possess these skills and are looking for an opportunity where you can really take ownership of your career, then our client could be perfect for you. Get in touch - email@example.com
- Proven product marketing/management experience in the automotive/commercial vehicle aftermarket or related industries.
- Evident experience analysing and addressing product trends for a large product portfolio, with excellent Microsoft Excel proficiency.
- Experience managing and deploying projects with commercial return that included the coordination of a team.
- Strong communicator with excellent presentation skills and high Team ethic (advanced Microsoft Office skills).
- Highly organised and will demonstrate an ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously while retaining attention to detail.
- Motivated by challenge and capable to work under pressure and short deadlines.
- Excellent English both written and oral - French, Italian a plus.