Agile Project Manager - Financial Services - South Wales/Hybrid
My client is an ambitious, multi-award-winning online financial company located looking to inspire anyone to build their future by making investing easy, affordable, and accessible. Joining their award-winning Product Team, they are seeking a self-motivated Agile Project Manager with strong experience of managing a variety of projects, both business change and technical, to help achieve the delivery of an ambitious and exciting roadmap.Responsibilities:
- Planning, managing, and delivery of multiple projects with a variety of stakeholders using Agile methodology and best practise.
- Lead the discovery, establish effective foundations for delivery, participate and facilitate in scrum ceremonies and workshops, and perform, ad hoc Scrum Master role where required.
- Developing an Agile project management culture, participating, and facilitating Agile team ceremonies - sprint planning, reviews, retrospectives, and stand-ups where necessary.
- Applying and demonstrating effective project governance which includes reporting, handling change controls, managing risks and dependencies, working with third parties, and completing post implementation reviews.
- Proven experience as a Project Manager in an Agile software delivery environment
- Track record of managing multiple, concurrent, projects through their lifecycle, from initial concept, development, delivery, and closure involving multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies best practice and experience putting it into practice with delivery teams. Strong experience of Agile project management and reporting using Confluence and JIRA
- Excellent communication and influencing skills - including ensuring that communication amongst key stakeholders is effective
- Strong organisational and analytical skills with good commercial awareness
- Well-developed interpersonal skills - including an ability to facilitate effective workshops and meetings
- Salary up to circa £50,000
- Annual bonus of 20%
- 28 days holiday a year - plus bank holidays
- Flexible and hybrid working in line with business needs
- Private Medical Insurance