*Existing commercial Go / Golang experience is not necessary for this role.
If you would like to have a meaningful impact on society and use your software engineering skills to do some good, here's a chance to do exactly that.
This healthcare focused company have made a big impact on the patient journey within the UK and are looking to add to a talented engineering team, comprised of a number of senior engineers who are ready to show you the ropes.
They've already been recognised and directly supported by NHS for their game changing platform, which helps to minimize the workload of Doctors and Nurses, allowing them to focus on giving direct care.
They're looking for a couple of junior to mid level software engineers to join their established team as they continue to grow as a business following a generous investment exercise.
They're looking for:
- Software Engineers with roughly 1-4 years experience in any programming language - C++, Java, PHP, Ruby & C# will be looked upon favourably.
- Someone with an enthusiasm to learn Go
- Cloud experience will be beneficial but is not essential
Their tech stack & approach includes:
- Go / Golang
- Serverless AWS - Lambda, S3, DynamoDB & ECS (among others)
- A commitment to TDD & automated testing
- A strive towards writing the best code possible
- Secure Distributed Systems & CI / CD pipelines
So why would you want to work here?
- The chance to upskill in Go & cloud technologies, without the expectation that you know these things already
- They're offering remote working to those based in the UK with infrequent visits to their London based office
- Their current engineering team are very knowledgeable - it's a great learning environment regardless of your own seniority
- It's a fantastic chance to use your engineering skills towards the betterment of society
If you'd like to hear a bit more about this position & the types of things their engineers are involved in, please apply to the advert and I'll be in touch for an informal chat.
Iain Brook - Specialist Go Recruiter at Revoco