Junior IT Project Manager / Transport / £35,000p/annum / London (with WFH)
I am currently working with a Market leading Transport organisation who are currently looking for a Junior IT Project Manager based in London with WFH for 2/3 days p/wk paying up to £35,000 p/annum (exc benefits - such as subsidised travel).
You will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects of varying value. Ensuring that they are within budget, timeline, and scope.
You will monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients and project team members. Assisting in managing the projects to successful delivery within Prince 2 & Agile structure.
- Help to deliver a range of IT projects
- Liaise with stakeholders & make them are aware of stage progress
- Prioritising workload from the requirements
- Multi-faceted projects with a range of workstreams and stakeholders
- IT specific PM experience highly desired
- Hungry and motivated individual
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Agile/Waterfall Methodology highly desired
- Prince 2 qualified would be a great advantage
- Stakeholder experience will be essential to the role
Location: London with WFH
Salary: Up to £35,000
If this exciting role is of interest please do apply ASAP