Are you an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse who has experience of working with patients who have a range of Mental Health difficulties?Are you looking for an opportunity to change people's lives for the better?Answered yes?
This could be the perfect opportunity for you then! We're looking for positive Registered Mental Health Nurses with great people skills who enjoy providing care and support. You could be joining an inclusive and supportive community of other incredible Mental Health Nurses and will be part of a valued growing team.The suitable Registered Mental Health Nurse will:
- Have worked a minimum of 6 months as an RMN, have experience of working within a hospital setting with adults who have Mental Health difficulties.
- Experience of alcohol and drug rehabilitation, addictions, eating disorders, mental health which include depression, anxiety stress and PTSD
- Have valid MAPA/PMVA training (MAPA/PMVA training can be provided)
- Have a flexible approach to work.
- Have a passion for helping others and making a difference in their lives
- Be able to travel via own or public transport in local and surrounding areas to your home
Our client is offering competitive weekly pay and free DBS, full induction and training, plus a uniform if required. The flexible working nature of the shifts means you can fit this job around your other work and lifestyle commitments. Our clients are offering days, nights weekends Plus 3 to 6 month block bookings.Is this sounding like the perfect role for you?
To apply for this Registered Mental Health Nurse position in Leicester, please forward an updated copy of your CVSearch is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age