Primary Early Career Teacher (ECT) Worcestershire
Here at Academics Worcester, we can supplement your job search - we take the hard work out of securing your first teaching job and/ or can offer you opportunities to gain broad experience in local schools on short term supply.
- Applying for your own teaching jobs but also considering other options from September 2022?
- Would you like to maximise your chances of securing your first teaching post in a Worcestershire first, primary or middle school?
- Would you like the opportunity to gain paid teaching experience in a variety of Worcestershire schools?
The great thing about registering with Academics, WORCESTERSHIRE'S LEADING SUPPLY TEACHING AGENCY is the large volume of schools that we have long established relationships with. The schools we work alongside are supportive and offer brilliant career opportunities.
We are the PREFERRED education agency to schools across the county, EXCLUSIVELY supporting schools in and around: WORCESTER, DROITWICH, BROMSGROVE, REDDITCH, EVESHAM, PERSHORE, MALVERN, KIDDERMINSTER, BEWDLEY and STOURPORT with their recruitment and supply needs.In addition to a friendly, honest, personalised and quality service, Academics can offer Primary Early Career Teacher (ECT) Worcestershire:
Options for Primary Early Career Teacher (ECT) Worcestershire with Academics:
- Access to exclusive vacancies - most are not advertised elsewhere or given to other agencies
- Opportunities for long term contracts to count towards your induction
- Potential of long term contracts developing in to permanent positions
- Minimum administration - easy, user friendly registration process and online timesheets
- Opportunities to demonstrate your teaching ability without having to go through the application process
- A highly experienced consultant with extensive knowledge of local schools and direct contacts with key decision makers
- Fantastic pay rates and uncapped friend referral scheme
- Regular local teaching work
- Wide variety of schools and year groups
- Flexible approach to your career - choose when/where you teach
- Permanent roles - your experienced consultant will listen to your requirements and discuss your skills with schools to secure you interviews
- Long term roles and Induction - you will plan, mark and contribute to school life. We will negotiate for it to be counted towards your induction years (minimum of one term). You can complete your induction in different schools which will enhance your CV by gaining valuable experience and demonstrate your adaptability to future employers
- Regular daily/ short term supply in a variety of schools - no planning! Arrive at school, cover classes as directed by the Cover Manager and then leave at the end of the day
We are looking to recruit and support Primary Early Career Teacher (ECT) Worcestershire who show enthusiasm and potential.
Over the years, we have assisted countless NQTs to ensure they have access to teaching opportunities and helped them to achieve their career goals. Let us do the same for you - submit your CV to or call