The Brand team plays a key role within Medik8 by producing exciting assets that build out our campaigns, drive sales on and offline plus developing and engaging our social media communities. Very much digital and creative people, we collaborate across the organisation to deliver first-class design, content, products and services in an agile and data-driven manner.
One of our critical focuses at Medik8 is on ensuring every single employee thrives! We strive to provide a fantastic working environment, opportunities to progress and learn, and an inclusive culture that enables everyone to be truly authentic.
We have an exciting and collaborative environment and believe that our people are our strength. Our teams are invigorated by the challenges, satisfaction and rewards that come with getting things done to a very high standard at all times and in all areas of the business. If that sounds like you then come and join us on our extraordinary journey!Why you cannot miss this opportunity
Want to do the best work of your life in a workplace where you can proudly be yourself? As a PR expert you'll be passionate about developing and implementing a world class PR programme, and enhancing the Medik8 reputation in this space. You will use your wealth of knowledge in PR & Communications to develop and execute successful PR campaigns, driving innovation in PR and elevating us above the competition.
We're one great team sharing the same great story, the same goals and the same excitement for the future!In more detail your role will include:
We would love to hear from you if you..
- Largely focusing on the UK market, you will be working with other marketing disciplines and sponsors to develop and deliver cut-through PR campaigns on time and to budget, whilst ensuring seamless integration with the social media programme and agreed marketing calendar
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of PR campaigns and activities. Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximise results and track growth
- Support the CBO and CCXO to define and allocate the budgetary requirements for PR campaigns and activities
- Creative storytelling, responding to media requests and industry announcements.
- Maintaining relationships with the media and supporting on crisis management as well as managing any finance/business press
- Driving innovation in PR and delivering true differentiation vs our competition
- Regularly analysing and reporting on media coverage. You will cultivate relationships with influential print, digital and broadcast journalists, influencers, dermatologists and thought leaders within the sector
- You will write or approve media releases and other press materials. You will write or approve digital content such as regular posts, blogs or tweets that are relevant to communicating with our shareholders or thought leadership pieces
- Have a bachelor's degree: Marketing, PR Communications or related (or equivalent experience)
- Have substantial related PR & Communication experience with demonstrated success
- Can demonstrate your experience developing and executing successful PR campaigns in the UK (essential) and other EMEA markets (desirable)
- Have a proven track record of understanding and working with the media landscape and key media influencers in this space
- Have previous experience producing PR reports with results, performance, and insight
- Have excellent relationships with key media. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, proven ability to effectively manage key working relationships.
- Have experience managing agencies
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Have very good attention to detail. Strong business writing, verbal, and presentation skills
We believe that our People make Medik8 who we are.
They are our most valuable asset and sit at the heart of everything we do. We have huge ambitions across the globe, and it's essential that we're able to recruit, onboard, develop, support, engage and retain the right talent.
We will soon be a global professional skincare brand that provides people with Beautiful Skin for Life. Our teams will double in size in a few months and we will have a brand new innovation centre where we will drive deeper research and increase the latest technologies, actives and innovation to keep Medik8 incomparable against the market and a trailblazer in the skincare industry.Culture & Benefits
We are proud of our dynamic culture - we are built on innovation, ambition and amazing ideas. Driven by continuous improvement, we constantly adapt to smarter ways of working. We have an unwavering passion for our brand and our customers - our ultimate goal being to deliver skincare products you love, trust and believe in.
We have an exciting and friendly environment and believe that our people are our strength. Our teams are thrilled by the challenges, satisfaction and rewards that come with getting things done to a very high standard at all times and in all areas of the business. If that sounds like you then come and join our journey!Health & Wellbeing
- Wellbeing contribution - up to £750 a year in wellbeing activities
- Wellbeing Room - The office has a private room where you can meditate, pray, or just take a few minutes for yourself
- Mental Health Support - we have mental health first aiders in the business
- Private Medical Insurance cover from 25% to 100% including family
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vision Vouchers
- Up to 30 days AL excluding bank holidays
- Birthday lay-in
- Up to 75% products discount
- Up to £250 product voucher
- Company quarterly bonus scheme
- Work anniversary bonus up to £4,000
- Chromebook + a supersize screen
- Referral bonus
- Monthly Payday events
- Regular team building away days
- Tight-knit company feel
- Company-wide communications platform
- Quarterly all-hands meeting held by our CEO
- Always celebrating everyone's successes