Rutherford Briant are looking for a highly ambitious Management Accountant to join a fast growing and exciting business going through a period of change.
This is a perfect position for someone who is partway through their ACCA or CIMA and have big plans on becoming qualified in the future.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Financial analysis and being able to provide detailed analysis
- P&L analysis review
- Monthly journal processing
- Ensuring financial transactions are recorded appropriately and full management of month end, including revenue recognition.
- Prepayments and Accruals along with high volumes of Accounts Reconciliation
- Preparing beneficial and meaningful analysis on variances and accounts
The successful candidate will ideally be studying for ACCA/CIMA and have previous Management Accounts experience.