up to £38k (inclusive of bonuses per qtr)
Our client based in the Dereham area is looking to secure the right Management Accountant to work alongside the Financial Controller looking after a key part of the business. This role will encourage fast track growth in your career as the business offers a diverse set of responsibilities.
- Preparation and completion of multiple monthly management accounts pack for submission to the Financial Controller over a 4 weekly basis
- Support and drive query resolution for an issues that arise regarding the profit and loss account
- Variance analysis and KPI production and analysis
- Report and track budget and variance analysis with reporting
- Liaisons with external businesses with regards to their management accounts explanation
- Weekly payroll uploads to internal system to ensure payments are made on time
- Intercompany balance reconciliations
- Process inter-company recharges
- Assisting with the preparations of budgets and forecasts
- Assisting in the preparation of year end audit files
As a part qualified or qualified by experience accountant you will have a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities. Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage alongside advance MS Excel skills.
We look forward to hearing from you on or email;