Do you have experience working in EYFS? Are you passionate about supporting learning through play? This could be the role for you.
On behalf of our client school, Tradewind are recruiting for an EYFS teaching assistant for a school in central Manchester. This school is warm, welcoming and fully committed to the education and success of their pupils. This school is located just 2 miles from Manchester City Centre and is involved in the local community. The schools EYFS department follow the Early Years Outcomes for their planning with a focus on phonics and reading, to ensure children are ready to enter Year 1 at the end of the year.The ideal candidate:
- Have experience working in an EYFS environment
- Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification would be beneficial
- Be flexible, proactive and patient.
- Be able to communicate effectively in a team.
Experience supporting children with EAL would be advantageous to the role.To be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you must:
- Provide a CV covering employment history over the last 10 years with any gaps explained
- Be subject to an enhanced DBS check and Overseas Police Check (if applicable)
- Have a right to work in the UK
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this fantastic opportunity as a Teaching Assistant in Manchester. Or for more information about the role, contact Ula
on 0161-674-0138, or email .
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.