Tax Manager Job VacancyWhat we're looking for
We're representing a thriving, multi-office accountancy firm in London, tasked with finding a talented Tax Manager to act as a conduit between departments supporting a range of owner-managed businesses to provide an enhanced level of tax advisory services.
This role will suit an ambitious tax accountant, qualified toACA, ACCA or CA level, ideally with CTA and with significant tax and corporate tax experience.
We're searching for a confident, technically excellent and motivated tax accountant who is able to review and complete trust accounts and trust tax returns. If this sounds like you, we'd recommend that you upload your CV or contact us today to be in with a chance of securing this role and the enviable suite of benefits that come with it.Job Purpose
About this firm
- Leading Corporate Tax reorganisation projects.
- Reduction and S110 demergers.
- Acquisitions, mergers and succession planning.
- EIS and EISS restructuring advice.
- VAT and R&D tax advice.
- The successful candidate will be the go-to for clients, regularly attending meetings and aiming to deliver customer service excellence from both a compliance and advisory viewpoint.
- Reviewing tax returns.
- Tax planning, advice and risk mitigation.
- You will take full responsibility for the work from initiation of the work, dealing with the Client, execution of the more complex aspects, delegation and managing junior staff working on your clients through to billing.?
- Encourage, support, and mentor junior team members - championing customer service excellence.
- Proactively investigate and identify opportunities for the firm and clients and be confident in presenting and discussing them at Partner level.
This Tax Manager Job in London is based within a highly regarded firm of accountants that provides a tailored service, adopting a client centric approach.
By building trusted and long-lasting relationships, this experienced team supports a diverse and loyal client portfolio.
Looking for a likeminded professional who is eager to learn from an experience team, this role will suit someone who is motivated to deliver and build upon a strong audit skillset.Employee Benefits
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
- £45,000 to £55,000 pa.
- Full-time, permanent role.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Pension contribution.
- Supportive and transparent culture.
- Flexible working options.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
regularly has new accuntancy jobs across the UK and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.