Commercial Finance Manager - SaaS Hybrid working model - London £65/70k + options
Talentedge are exclusively partnering with a Series B SaaS business who are revolutionising and automating business process within their specialist field.
As Commercial Finance Manager, you will be tasked with increasing the strength and commerciality of insights provided to senior management in order to further support business decision making. This is an amazing opportunity, working alongside the Finance Director to have ownership into the build of their designated commercial finance / FP&A function.
You'll be great for this role if you are a progressive, enthusiastic and commercially astute analyst looking for a challenging yet rewarding role, within a fun & social work setting.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Own all budgeting, forecasting and planning
- Data interrogation and manipulation, turning analysis into insights to support senior commercial decision making
- Creation of KPI board packs, delivering strong financial analysis to challenge performance and drive profitability
- Build stronger MI & commercial reporting processes
- Business partner key stakeholders including Co-Founders, C Suite, Board, Heads of functions
- Experience of working within a high growth tech environment
- Advanced Excel, strong modeller (multi scenario, multi sensitivity) & good with data manipulation
- An effective business partner who is capable of advising, challenging and influencing senior stakeholders
- Outgoing, social, confident individual
Please get in touch with Talentedge ASAP as this role will not be around for long.