Due to the continued and exciting growth of one of our clients we are currently recruiting for an Airtime Manager for their busy team. Based in the York Ring Road.
We are looking for candidates with experience in Airtime or a Telecommunications environment who are highly organised and looking for a fun challenge.
Salary between £25-27000 DOE plus quarterly bonus. Working Monday to Friday hours 37.5 a week. After training this role will have the ability to be hybrid with a mix of office and home working.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and manage network airtime connections & disconnections, either via email or on-line systems for both UK and International networks.
- Work with the networks regarding sim related issues, i.e. SIM barring, PIN and PUK codes, tariff changes etc.
- Action / schedule ports and migrations as requested, keeping close communication with the Support team. As well as creating PAC codes for connections as requested.
- Help to support the airtime inboxes addressing all queries and requests from internal and external customers and ensure all issues raised are followed up and actioned, and responses are given within the agreed SLA.
- Help to support the SIM Management Portal, addressing any queries which cannot be actioned automatically.
- Monitor dedicated reports on a daily basis and carry out actions where necessary.
- Assist in managing SIM records to make sure they are kept up to date taking into account SIM type changes, new connections and disconnections.
- Support carry out monthly or quarterly network audits, including the analysis of SIM utilisation and call and rental margins.
- Carry out regular stock audits of SIM cards, and to make recommendations in line with the group SIM management strategy and margin optimisation.
- Ensure that all airtime queries and requests from internal and external customers are addressed and responded to within the agreed Service Level Agreements and that all issues are followed up and actioned.
- Support the management and coordination of global events, working closely with the central fleet, finance and sales teams.
- Take responsibility for the management and motivation of direct report, utilising the procedures outlined in the company policies.
- Identify training needs and liaise with HR as appropriate.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent communication skills (Written & Verbal)
- Organised with great attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft office systems - Email / Word / Excel.
- Excellent rapport building skills.
- Ability to recognise a sales opportunity.
- 2 years'+ experience in Airtime/Telecommunications environment
- Experience of people management - setting objectives and performance management.
- Excellent company ethos and career opportunities
- Up to £3000 per annum bonus based on company performance and paid quarterly
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays - increasing with length of service
- Simplyhealth, Denplan and life insurance
- Flexibility of remote working & office working
- Free onsite parking
- Contributory pension scheme