CMA Group are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager - FP&A to join our Reading based client, a rapidly growing enterprise in the Technology industry. Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Finance Manager - FP&A will be a key player developing innovative customer solutions, supporting operations and improving internal resources. This is a team focussed role, a key link between the accounting team and the business, with responsibility for all forward looking financial projects.What will the role involve?
- Monthly analysis of actuals and comparison with budget, forecast and previous year;
- Monthly forecast and yearly budget preparation: challenging, processing and translating the business input into valuable management information;
- Story-building of actuals, forecasts and budgets and participation in business case reviews;
- Prepare a variety of financial analysis and presentations, providing information to Executive Management;
- Participate in local and global initiatives for continuous improvement;
- Team up with controllers globally.
Additional benefits and information:
- The ideal candidate will hold an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification with experience in business partnering/FP&A and commercial roles';
- A flexible approach, focussed on outcomes, with a high degree of attention to detail;
- Used to working as part of a close-knit team and not afraid to contribute to idea generation;
- Strong communication skills and proven experience with global ERP systems.
- The role will home based with occasional travel to the Reading office and Head Office in Europe (twice yearly);
- Excellent benefits which include car allowance and bonus;
- This is a progressive opportunity in a business that supports personal development and career growth.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.