CQS accredited practice in Leicestershire seeks an experienced Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner.This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilful Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner to join our client's well-established firm in Loughborough. The successful fee earner will manage all legal matters involved in the sale and purchase transactions.To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period. Responsibilities
- Handling own caseload of residential conveyancing matters
- Sales and purchases
- Freehold and leasehold properties
- Help to buy
- Registered and unregistered land
- Shared ownership
- Handling clients' queries
- Mentoring junior staff
- Solicitors, legal executives, licensed conveyancers or fee-earning paralegals
- Has at least 1 year's experience in residential property matters
- Great communication and client care skills
- IT proficient
- Ambitious and motivated, looking to develop their career
Our client is a well-established, multi-office practice able to trace their roots back more than 200 years. With a loyal client base covering businesses, local authorities and individual clients, they pride themselves on their broad range of expertise and endeavour to provide high quality, bespoke legal services in a cost-effective and professional manner. Due to their continuous growth they are now looking to employ Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner on a full-time, permanent basis.Benefits
Our Agency Requirements
- Great holiday allowance
- On-site parking
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
Fee Earner - Residential ConveyancingFor further details of this Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner vacancy, please contact Gosha on quoting reference GB35404. #LI-GB1PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003 - https://ukdsi/2003/0110483138