Complaints Specialist Salary: £Location:
At Endsleigh Insurance, a Howden company, we have a new ' 3 Things ' growth strategy focused on going deep and wide into the Student, Education and Not-for-Profit sectors.
Our people are the driving force of Endsleigh, creating an employee-owned company we're proud of. We aim to create an environment where teams can connect, collaborate and work together to deliver our growth strategy through an A-Grade service to all our customers
To support us with our growth strategy, we are looking for a Complaints Specialist.
In your role as Complaints Specialist, you'll play a vital as you will be responsible for all complaint management and reporting for Endsleigh. Working across customer facing functions, managing , reporting and carrying out root cause anaylsis for all complaints, providing FCA returns and the compensation budget. In your role, you'll play a vital role in ensuring that all staff are fit and proper by assisting with the annual competency requirements as defined by the FCA rules and regulationsKeyaccountabilitieswill include:
- Deliver the minimum number of observations and file checks as per the T&C scheme
- Assess and update records with ongoing results for each adviser and the subsequent actions required following this rating. This includes training, ongoing monitoring and one to one reviews.
- Maintain accurate and easily accessible records of all T&C activity.
- Design and maintain specified T&C documentation.
- Maintain oversight of CPD requirements across the relevant advisors as well as training and examination standards, including professional body qualifications. Deliver the minimum number of observations and file checks as per the T&C scheme
- Maintain oversight of CPD requirements across the relevant advisors as well as training and examination standards, including professional body qualifications
- Assess and update records with ongoing results for each adviser and the subsequent actions required following this rating. This includes training, ongoing monitoring and one to one reviews
We are looking for a Complaints Specialistwith experience completing file checks and delivering feedback in pre-determined timeframes agreed by management. The Complaints Specialist will also have the following;
- Diploma in CII or equivalent for general insurance
- Extensive experience of working in advised sales of commercial insurance or complaint management
- Experience of assessing performance, conducting monitoring activities in a regulated environment and providing constructive feedback is preferred
- Knowledge of Acturis and Applied
- Understanding of FCA requirements and disp rules
This is a great opportunity to be part of a transforming business and you will be rewarded by a highly social team culture and competitive salary. We will offer you a fantastic benefits package which includes a market leading defined contribution pension scheme where Endsleigh will contribute 4% of your pensionable salary. In addition we have a Life Assurance scheme and a number of additional benefits through our Flexible Benefits Scheme.
You will start with 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and receive private healthcare for yourself (you can add your family on through flexible benefits if you wish). Our Head Office site also has excellent facilities including various lunch and cafe options, a gym (that only costs £1 a year) and other sporting facilities.In addition to this we also offer:
- Hybrid Working
- Life Insurance
- Free fruit and healthy snacks
- Colleague discounts through Perkbox
- Totum student discount card via the NUS
- The opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Funding for team social events via the Endsleigh Fun(d)