In this role you?will be able to?provide on-site support for audit clients to include planning, day to day managing of workload and liaising with clients. You will have the opportunity to complete audit assignments, whilst building and maintaining strong relationships with new and established clients.Client Details
The client is a leading independent firm of chartered accountants and commercial advisers. They are part of a well renowned national network. The client champions themselves on being a firm with local knowledge with a national reach.Description
- You will have the opportunity to complete audit assignments, whilst building and maintaining strong relationships with new and established clients.
- To work on assignments, including audit planning and testing at client sites or in our offices.
- To assist with the completion of audit files, including clearing manager and director review points.
- Liaison with clients during audit fieldwork.
- To draft statutory accounts for audit.
- To raise the profile of the firm by ensuring clients are fully satisfied by the service and support they receive and that they are aware of all other.
- Assisting with administration tasks as needed, including telephone answering, dealing with incoming and outgoing post.
- Assisting the accounts and tax departments as needed.
The firm is looking for candidates who can not only collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. They want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people's opinions. They are looking for someone who wants to join a family of like-minded individuals and be more than just a team member.
- AAT or equivalent qualifications.
- ACA/ACCA Part Qual is desired but not essential.
- At least 1 year of practice experience.
- Experience of statutory accounts preparation and review for private limited companies.
- Strong interpersonal and client handling.Good written and verbal communication.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, with a focus on Excel.
- Holds a valid full UK driving licence and has access to a car, as regular travel to client sites is.
- Competitive Salary up to £32,000
- The client are happy to consider flexible hours for this position and currently offer hybrid working.
- 22 days annual leave
- Flexi time and toil available
- Pension contributions
- Clear careers progression