Market Leading National Organisation - Hybrid Working - Bedfordshire Hays are pleased to be exclusively supporting the Bedfordshire based head office of an established national organisation who are now seeking to appoint a Head of IT Infrastructure Delivery.This exciting role will be responsible for the delivery and management of a diverse set of high quality, reliable technical IT services across the business, ensuring that service excellence is achieved through a highly motivated team of 18.Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the relationships and improving collaboration between Infrastructure and the wider IT team and 3rd party software providers in relation to operational business change activities affecting key business applications.
- To oversee compliance with the agreed change control process, ensuring that all changes are appropriately detailed, formally approved and implemented in a controlled way
- Ensuring that all incidents, requests, changes and tasks are managed in line with agreed service levels, ensuring customers are regularly updated with progress.
- Developing a business and end user focused service mentality in line with service best practice, ensuring compliance with IT infrastructure policies, standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Demonstrates credibility at all levels by communicating effectively with direct team members, the Directors and IT Exec leadership, together with End Users
- Taking proactive ownership of complex operational issues alongside developing an Operating Model that drives efficiency and end user satisfaction through analytics, well designed processes and maximum value from technology.
- Collaborating with PMO and others to ensure skillset and availability of the team align to business demand, highlighting risk when this cannot be met.
The role offers a hybrid working pattern which will require 2-3 days per week based at our clients office in Bedfordshire This position will suit a proven people manager with strong leadership and influencing skills, who is able to prioritise tasks when working at pace and under pressure.An excellent salary plus 10% bonus package is available alongside 25 days holiday and other large company benefits.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.