Interim Technical Business Analyst - Immediately Required
We are working with a Local Authority in the South of England to recruit two experienced Interim Technical Business Analysts
to support on a major IT Modernisation Programme.
The Interim Technical Business Analyst
will be key to building and driving the Council's IT strategy.
They will be able to interpret complex business requirements, processes and IT solutions and translate them, so they are understood by both business and IT.
Position: Interim Business Analyst
Period: 3 months initial
Hours: Full time
IR35 Status: TBC but likely Inside
Rate: £475 UmbrellaResponsibilities:
- Deep analysis of the current business systems, identifying version, contract arrangements, platform, inter-dependencies with other systems, data flows, SaaS/Cloud possibilities etc
- Develop roadmaps for each critical application
- Support the Solution Architect in the development of high-level and low-level designs
- Contribute to the development of the overall Programme Plan by creating migration paths for both applications and infrastructure
- Understand business requirements, working with Services to identify technological needs to support their service delivery
- Build business cases, SoW's and work packages - take them through the governance process
- Understanding of infrastructure especially dependencies on both front and back-end systems
- Proven experience in a Technical Business or Systems Analysis roles within local government
- Proven experience in technical analysis methods/techniques
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience in running successful workshops
- High level awareness of a variety of IT software development methods
- Experience of the Business Analyst role across all stages of the project lifecycle
- Experience working with multiple applications
- Experience working with Cloud infrastructure, Saas, IaaS, PaaS, STaaS etc
If you would like more information about the role, please contact Lisa Subhash, Ethan Weatherby, David Harney or Robert Westbury on and email your CV to
*Venn Group's "Recommendation Scheme": if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.