Are you a Business Analyst seeking to move into an exciting e-commerce/digital Business Analyst role or do you have experience in this space and want to move to a business that invests in having the leading technologies and offering career development scope?
This not-to-be-missed opportunity offers the chance to work in a market-leading Sheffield firm where you would be exposed to key business projects and senior stakeholders, yet still enjoy a working environment that feels like a large family.
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- work across a range of digital and e-commerce projects
- Be individually responsible for assessment of processes and identify opportunities and risks
- conduct process modelling and mapping
- work with a range of stakeholders to conduct requirements gathering, then capture, extract and translate requirements
- play a key role in driving change within the e-commerce and digital environment
- collating stakeholder feedback on new digital initiatives including B2B websites, as well as identifying business process impacts of moving to support new digital services
This exciting role offers hybrid working opportunities and the chance to work in a supportive, collaborative working environment.
Should you have any queries, please do call Mark Wood on .
Don't worry if your CV isn't yet up to date, please do reach out to discuss and we can work together to find a solution.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.