A well-established company based in Bedfordshire, with an international presence is currently looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to support them on an interim contract, initially for 3 months with strong potential of being extended.
Working as part of a small but efficient accounts team and working closely with the Finance Manager, as the successful Accounts Payable Officer you will be responsible for all daily AP functions.Key Responsibilities
- Processing of purchase ledger invoices across three entities (UK, France and USA)
- Preparation of supplier payment runs
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Review and reconcile Aged Creditors Report
- Dealing with supplier/invoicing queries
- Processing employee expenses and payments
- Credit card management and analysis
- Maintain and monitor the Finance Inbox
Previous experience within an AP/PL function is essential for this role as well as exposure to SAP or a similar accounts system (Strong MS Excel is also necessary). Experience of working within a FMCG or Retail environment is highly desirable.
You must be comfortable working with high volumes, in a fast-paced environment whilst showing strong attention to detail.
This role is fully office based and full time (Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm 37.5ph). Parking is available onsite as well as strong public transport links.
So if you're immediately available or available at short notice then follow the link to apply.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.