DATA SCIENTIST£450-500 PER DAY (OUTSIDE IR35)6 MONTH CONTRACTCONSULTANCYREMOTE OR LONDON
Harnham has partnered with an industry revolutionising marketing consultancy that are looking for a Data Scientist to support them in understanding their client's audience more effectively.THE COMPANY
This relatively new, market-shifting agency has pioneered data-led consultancy for the last 10 years and now operates across all 6 inhabited continents. Working with some of the largest and most innovative companies acorss the world, this consultancy punches well above its weight!THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Data Scientist you will be working acorss multiple clients meaning that everyday may look a little different. Your primary objective is to support the business in understanding their client's audience, their behaviour and what can be done to improve interaction with the business. Day-to-day this may include:
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Working with partners around the world to create unique audience insight.
- Engage with clients and accounts to understand needs and motivations.
- Work with clustering, segmentation, churn, in SQL and Python or R.
- Determine and test hypothesis.
- Develop strategy based off your analysis
- Uncover behavioural trends
A successful Data Scientist will have:
- Strong skills in SQL and either R or Python for descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analysis including Clustering, Segmentation, Churn, etc.
- Experience working on projects in customer or audience profiling.
- Industry background in Retail, eCommerce, Travel, Telco or other retail consumer-led industry
- Background in a quantitative discipline, social science or marketing science
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Once placed a Data Scientist can expect to receive between £450-£500 per day (outside IR35) on an initial 6 month assignment fully remote.HOW TO APPLY
To register your interest please send your CV to Luke via the apply link on this page.
Keywords: SQL, Python, R, Segmentation, Clustering, Audience, Customer, Analysis, Analytics, Data Science, Data Scientist, Analyst, Marketing, contract, freelance, contractor, freelancer