Senior Accountant Job Vacancy
If you're an ACA/ACCA or CA qualified or part qualified accountant with a minimum of two years' experience in accountancy, we would be delighted to offer you a confidential call about this exciting Senior Accountant job in Leatherhead.
This role will suit a candidate with all round experience and skills an appetite to develop an understanding of the commercial side of practice will be a real bonus. The post holder will be a first-class communicator and be excited to become part of a cohesive, hardworking team of professionals.
If you are organised, ambitious and looking to work for a thriving firm of accountants that focuses on nurturing talent, this Senior Accountant job in Leatherhead could be for you.Job Purpose
About The Employer
- Be a key member of the team, supporting a varied client portfolio with general accountancy service.
- Lead projects, including management and budget planning.
- Lead the preparation of statutory and management accounts.
- Preparation of income and expenditure accounts for clients as required.
- Bookkeeping and organisation of accounting records.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns.
- Preparation and submission of personal and corporate tax returns.
- Provide excellent service to clients, being the go-to person for any queries.
- Proactively identify opportunities for clients and communicate actions clearly.
- Handle technical and challenging projects, working to accounting standards and considerations.
- Contribute to the firm's growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
- Coach a junior team, fostering a supportive and inclusive environment.
This national accounting firm is proud to offer a unique approach to providing modern business services to their portfolio of clients. Working to support differing structures in differing sectors they ensure their clients are given a bespoke level of service that adds real value to their accounting offering.
And to ensure that their workforce is up to the task of meeting the needs of such a wide range of clients this firm invests in the whole person as a valued member of their team. A role with this firm will offer talented candidates a very bright future indeed.What's On Offer
- £40,000 to £50,000 per annum
- Company pension
- Full time, permanent role
- Employee assistance programme and commitment to staff wellbeing
- Relaxed dress code
- A supportive working environment
- Flexible working
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
- ACA/ACCA qualified, or part qualified with previous accountancy practice experience gained within an accountancy firm.
- Previous experience of motivating a team within a practice environment.
- Multitasking experience and excellent organisations skills.
- Technically excellent skillset across accountancy.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Organised and able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Confident working alongside senior management.
- Motivated and able to inspire others.
- Collaborative and creative.
- Excellent business acumen.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountany jobs in Leatherhead and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.