Junior Business Analyst - Manchester (Hybrid)
Lorien's Manchester client (offering hybrid working with maybe 2/3 visits per week into the office) are looking for a Junior Business Analyst who fancies working as a key part of their sector-leading technology solutions function. You'll be a critical member of the Business Applications Systems team, identifying areas for ongoing improvement and supporting new and exciting solutions for their expanding client base.
This role will be heavily people-focused, and the lucky individual to secure this opportunity will be regularly liaising with stakeholders at all levels and representatives across the organisation to capture and build requirements, so great interpersonal skills are a must have. The ideal candidate will also have a background involving Business Systems (from both a technical and functional perspective), be driven, and be capable of working as a key member of the wider BA team. If this sounds like you, and you like the idea of launching your career forward, let's have a chat!Some of what you'll get up to:
What they're looking for:
- You'll help to organise workshops with business stakeholders at all levels to gather and refine requirements, and then liaise effectively with the Business System teams as well as the rest of the organisation to translate these into feasible solutions
- Make value-driven decisions, ensuring the development team understands and fulfils requirements in a timely and effective manner
- Analyse and understand business processes in order to identify and recommend feature enhancements and other improvements
- You'll identify areas of concern/inter-dependencies across the organisation to guarantee risks are mitigated and partners stay up to date
- You'll contribute towards the creation of epics, user stories, and functional specifications, as well as document business processes, and taking ownership for the product backlog
- Track record of working in the BA domain (ideally but not necessarily incorporating CRM projects)
- Ability to liaise effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to gather and translate business requirements into functional specs/stories/etc.
- Business process mapping, user experience, Journeys, and other relevant areas
- Ideally an understanding of data models/data analytics
- A bonus would be any previous use of Visio and Agile tracking tools (DevOps/Asana/YouTrack/Jira/Etc.)
As well as a great opportunity to join a growing, very successful organisation, this is a chance for you to tackle exciting new projects, challenge yourself while being supported by the wider team, work with an interesting and expanding client base, and take the reins across the board while being well rewarded for your efforts. Apply with your latest CV for immediate consideration!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age