* Secondary NQT - Worcestershire ** Secondary ECT - Worcestershire *LOOKING FOR TEACHING WORK THIS TERM OR FROM SEPTEMBER?
Secondary Newly Qualified Teachers/ Early Career Teachers of:
Art and Design, English, Mathematics, Computer Science, ICT, Business Studies, Modern Foreign Languages (MFL - French, Spanish, German) Drama, Dance, Music, Design Technology, Food Technology, History, Geography, Religious Studies, Humanities, Physical Education, Science, Sociology, Media and Psychology ...
- Would you like to maximise your chances of securing your first teaching post in a Worcestershire secondary or middle school?
- Would you like opportunities to gain extensive paid experience in a wide variety of schools before committing to a permanent post? A very helpful route to determine if a school is the right fit for you or use our introduction on supply as chance to network - if you become known to schools, you are a step ahead of other applicants when they have available vacancies!
Join our Secondary NQT supply teaching team. We can help ease the pressure of your job search activity - let us bring the vacancies to you!
Established in Worcester over fifteen years ago, we are Worcestershire's leading supply teaching agency. We support a huge network of schools across the county with their permanent, long term and short term vacancies, in addition to an abundance of day to day supply. THE DEMAND FOR SUPPLY COVER IS CURRENTLY AT AN UNPRECEDENTED LEVEL!
We are proud to be recognised as the preferred education agency to schools in and around: Worcester, Droitwich, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Evesham, Pershore, Malvern, Hagley, Kidderminster, Bewdley
Due to our longevity and the fantastic relationships that our exceptional consultants has built and maintained, we know and understand our client schools across Worcestershire. With this knowledge, our direct connections and exclusivity of vacancies, we have a history of great success in placing newly qualified teachers in schools where they can truly thrive.We are keen to hear from secondary NQTs who:
- Are ambitious, dedicated, enthusiastic, innovative and pro-active
- Instil a love of learning in pupils by creating a high quality learning environment where all students are able to succeed
- Have an excellent command of the classroom, high expectations and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
- Hold UK Qualified Teacher Status
Over the years, we have placed hundreds of Newly Qualified Teachers in our client schools...to find out about Secondary NQT opportunities, call or email your CV to
Check out our 5* Google reviews (Academics Worcester)
to discover how we always go above and beyond!
Academics are committed to safeguarding children, we expect every Secondary NQT candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies.