If you are currently studying towards your ACA or ACCA qualification within a London-based accountancy practice but you are not enjoying working for your current firm, Rutherford Briant may have a fantastic option as your next step.
We are recruiting for a number of practices in Central London who are offering the opportunity to continue studying towards your qualification (including full study-leave), great salary packages and the chance to work with an interesting client portfolio made-up of a mixture of Financial Services and non Financial Services clients. On top of that, these businesses are all offering a true work/life balance - with full-pay for any overtime worked or just a manageable portfolio.
Job moves while training at an accountancy practice have never been easier and are becoming increasingly common moves to make. Do reach out and send across your CV if you would like to hear more about the options available.Job Description - Audit Semi-Senior (FS)
Person Specification - Audit Semi-Senior (FS)
- To be a key part of audit teams undertaking assignments, including opportunities to lead the on-site element of the work with clients across London.
- To ensure that each assignment is undertaken in accordance with the pre-assignment instructions, and to carry out all aspects of the assignment efficiently, thoroughly and in accordance with the firm's procedures
- To ensure assurance quality at all times, contribute to internal and external quality assurance, ensuring all actions are completed in line with the firm's and the profession's standards
- To provide adequate briefing, supervision, and "on the job" training for less experienced members of staff
- To act as day to day point of contact for the client, and to practise the principles of excellent client service at all times
- To review work completed by less experienced staff for adequacy and completeness, and to undertake job appraisal reviews
- To attend staff meetings and training and to assist in student recruitment, training and marketing activities as required.
Benefits - Audit Semi-Senior
- Candidates must be currently studying towards the ACA or ACCA qualification.
- Strong academics and a reasonable exam record.
- A minimum of 12 months consistent exposure to audit within a reputable firm.
- Salary packages ranging up to £40,000 pre-qualification.
- The opportunity to buy/sell holiday.
- Paid overtime.
- The opportunity to work-from-home (currently up to 5 days per week).