Digital Project Manager
required by global company to take responsibility for and manage projects in the organisation's portfolio of customer-facing digital initiatives.
The Digital team is tasked with achieving continuous improvement in the organisation's digital portfolio. It sits as a defined core team, leading the transformation of the department into a digitally-able business. The Digital team is multidisciplinary and employs Agile methodology. The in-house development team runs the Scrum framework categorised by the use of time-boxed development sprints which form the engine for delivery of new features to the Solas content management system.
This is a fantastic opportunity Offering a salary up to £37,204 (+ £3,300 London allowance if based within M25) plus bonus + exceptional benefits including attractive pension scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) 32 days holiday plus bank holidays and flexible working policy this is offered as a tremendous opportunity to join a multicultural environment. The role can be based at any of our clients sites in the UK with remote working - London, Manchester, Cardiff or Edinburgh. Offered as an initial 1 year FTC.Digital Project Manager - Skills & Experience
Digital Project Manager - Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties:
- Experience of project Managing Projects
- Strong knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices together with the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- A high level of communication skills to engage with sponsor/stakeholders during defining, specification, planning and implementation of projects.
- A proven track record of successfully running projects using Agile methodologies with experience of overseeing multi-function project teams including Developers, User experience, Content managers and Visual designers
- Ability to manage change and deviations along the life cycle of a project
- Uses formal and informal negotiating and motivation techniques to influence others' behaviour and persuade them to think and act differently, while respecting difference of view and culture
- Demonstrable and in depth understanding of products and technologies in the digital/web space.
- Understand the fundamentals of the Agile framework (such as iterative development using incremental delivery)
- Experience of using MS Project and/or other formal planning tools to create project plan.
- Experience of creating and updating Word reports, Excel templates, and PowerPoint presentations
- Experience of backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition
- To plan, implement and manage multiple several high visible projects simultaneously using agile methods in a fast-paced environment that may cross multiple business functions
- To be a key member of the Digital team and be accountable for project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organise and lead project status and team meetings; prepare and distribute highlight reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects
- The jobholder will be responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating agile project teams. Coaching members of these teams/stakeholders as needed to optimize the efficiency of the project