Mechanical Engineer (Workshop and Field Service)Salary: Basic £34,000 + Van, Overtime (OTE £50K), BenefitsLocation:
Hensall, North Yorkshire
A growing organisation based in Hensall, North Yorkshire are currently recruiting for 2 Mechanical Engineers to work both in their workshop and in the field. The Mechanical Engineer will be required to service, maintain and install a range of marine and off-highway transmissions, torque convertors, axles and associated driveline products covering a diverse range of equipment. This is a fantastic opportunity for Mechanical Engineers working within Marine, leaving the Forces, Shipyards, HGV background or worked in Quarries or Mines to progress with their career in a growing market.Skills required for a Mechanical Engineer:
The Mechanical Engineer will benefit from:
- Hold at least a NVQ Level 3 within Mechanical or Marine Engineer, NVQ Level 4 or HNC would be advantageous.
- Experience of servicing and repairing a range of mechanical equipment.
- Ability to strip down and fault-find as well as re-assemble.
- Come from either a Marine, Forces, Shipyard, HGV, Field Service or Large Industrial Equipment background.
- Be prepared to work out in the field with travel across the UK and Overseas.
- Be commutable to site in Hensall, North Yorkshire.
- Joining a growing business that have a large portfolio of clients and are looking to grow a further 10% year or year.
- Work for an organisation that has significant financial backing.
- With overtime, can easily earn £45,000 - £50,000 per annum dependent on whether you need or want to do it, there is no pressure.
- Opportunity to develop further within the business as it grows.
Van, Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 24 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), HealthcareCommutable:
Hensall, North YorkshireIf you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.