An exciting opportunity has come up within a fast-paced, fast-growing business in Northampton for an Assistant Management Accountant. This position is joining a growing finance team, where the previous person has been progressed up into a more senior role and they are now looking for someone that they can train to be the next them! This is an Assistant Management Accountant role where you will be responsible for a range of accounts duties but most important gain exposure in management accountant tasks for example posting journals at month end.
This is an amazing chance for someone to take on a role where they can expand and strengthen their current finance skills within a supportive, progressive business where at the end of it they will provide you with opportunities to progress within their team. This isn't just a finance role to this business, they additionally want someone who is going to fit into their team, they are the type of company who want to support and encourage the right person to be the best they can be and want someone who shares that same dream. This position is a temporary to permanent option, purely down to the business needing someone quite quickly, therefore please only apply if you are immediately available, on a one week notice, or in a position that is due to end soon!
Ideally you will:
- Have worked as an all-round accounts clerk, or have experience in all round accounts roles; such as Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, etc.
- Have a relevant qualification, or be studying towards it - such as AAT.
- Have an advanced level of Excel, ideally being able to create Pivot Tables and V lookups with ease.
- Have an exceptional level of communication as strong customer service skills are a must.
In return you will:
- Have a highly sought-after opportunity to gain hands on experience working very closely with a qualified Management Accountant within this rapidly expanding business.
- Receive ongoing support form Mitchell Adam during your temporary placement to ensure you obtain the permanent aspect of this role.
- Join a business that has a record of progressing its staff members, if you are someone looking to progress in your career, this business can offer that.
- Join a friendly, welcoming finance team who are eager to provide training to the right person and support them in their career growth.
If this position sounds like something you would be interested in and you think you have the experience and the qualifications to match what we are looking for then please submit your application now!