Do you have some classroom based experience in a school or education setting?Do you love working with kids? Apply now!
The ideal General Cover must have at least 6 months classroom based experience in a school or educational setting or 12 months experience of working with children in a non-classroom setting eg. Youth Worker, children's care worker/social worker, Sports coaching etc.
Excellent knowledge of phonics is crucial and experience working children of low ability is a must.
The Supply Register is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of General Cover to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To be considered for the position of General Cover:
- Hold at least 6 years experience within a school environment
- Hold A Higher Education Degree, Teaching Qualification, NVQ or any relevant Qualification
- Strong classroom and behaviour management techniques
- Supervising work that has been set in accordance with school policy
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons to promote growth and nurture
- A unique candidate platform enabling you accept day to day and long-term vacancies
- Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated manager 24 hour a day
Candidates will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.Contact Kirsty via email Kirsty.Connor@supplyregister.uk or call the resourcing team on .