Our client, a Commercial Vehicle Dealership in the Ashford area of Kent is looking to recruit an experienced HGV Technician to join their busy workshop team. The basic on offer is very much dependant on your experience and will be discussed at interview.* Are you a fully qualified and experienced HGV Technician looking for a new opportunity?* Can you demonstrate a stable career history within a main automotive dealership?* Have you got excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise?* Do you hold a Full UK driving licence?
If yes, please apply today!Duties and Responsibilities:
You must have:
- Repairing and servicing of motor vehicles as instructed.
- Being able to work to a time schedule whilst ensuring the highest standards of workmanship.
- Complete write-up of work required and work carried out on the job card.
- To be competent and confident in diagnosing faults with all makes/models.
- Ensuring your work space is clean and safe.
- Be prepared to attend internal and external training as and when required.
- Maintain a professional manner and behaviour.
- Be comfortable working under pressure and to tight timescales.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team.
Qualifications / Experience required:
- A strong knowledge of mechanical repairs and diagnostics.
- Organisational ability.
- A high-level of knowledge using diagnostic systems and equipment.
- A good approach to customer service
- Level 3 NVQ in Motor Vehicle Mechanics.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a workshop environment.
Week one 07.00 - 15.30 (Monday - Thursday) 07.00 - 14.30 (Fri)
Week two 15.30 - 00.00 (Monday - Thursday) 14.30 - 22.00 (Fri)
Every other Saturday 07.00 - 13.00 paid as overtimeFor further details on this HGV Technician role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Stacey Hunt of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.